Saitama Crypto News: What is SaitaMask and how do I create an account?
InvestorPlace – Stock market news, stock advice and trading tips
It seems decentralized finance (DeFi) applications are all the rage these days. Now more than ever, investors are looking for financial tools that are not overlooked by billion dollar corporations. Remember end of January 2021 when Robin Hood (NASDAQ:HOOD) restricted trading of several high-flying meme stocks like GameStop (NYSE:EMG) and CMA (NYSE:CMA)? It’s there that SaitaMask Between.
SaitaMask is a decentralized one-stop shop that offers a crypto wallet to investors. Using SaitaMask, users can buy, sell, trade, stake and transfer cryptocurrencies. The app also includes crypto analysis tools and an “edutainment platform” to educate users. The SaitaMask wallet was recently launched on January 8 and is certified by an auditing firm CertiK to be “problem-free and hacker-resistant”.
Saitama COO Russell Armand praised the certification. Armand adds:
“The certification proves that Saitama’s blockchain technology is hacker-resistant and free of major or critical bugs, giving even more confidence to larger exchanges, existing coin holders and potential new purchases, adding confidence to Saitama and to its continued growth.”
Saitama Inu (CCC:SAITAMA-USD) acts as native support for Saitama. Additionally, the Saitama Inu token was built on the Ethereum (CCC:ETH-USD) blockchain using secure code. According to CoinMarketCap, Saitama Inu currently has a market capitalization of $2.1 billion.
So how do you create a SaitaMask account? Let’s cut to the chase.
How to Create a SaitaMask Account in 9 Simple Steps
- Open the App Store on your device and search for “SaitaMask”.
- Select the SaitaMask app and download it.
- Create a new account by selecting “Register”. This is located under the “Connection” button.
- Enter your wallet name and email address. Next, create your password.
- After confirming your email address, the next step is to create a wallet or import an existing one.
- Once this is complete, SaitaMask will ask you to create a six-digit security code. Don’t forget this code!
- Then you will be given a 12-word phrase which will act as an additional security feature. This 12-word sentence is known as the “starter sentence”. SAITAMA’s official YouTube account invites users to write their sentences. If the seed phrase is lost, the video warns: “You will lose access to your wallet forever.”
- Next, SaitaMask will then ask you to enter the 12-word phrase in the word order given to you.
- Congratulations! You have now set up your SaitaMask account and can explore all the features of the app.
At the date of publication, Eddie Pan did not hold (neither directly nor indirectly) any position in the securities mentioned in this article. The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author, subject to InvestorPlace.com publishing guidelines.
The Saitama Crypto News post: What is Saitamask and how to create an account? appeared first on InvestorPlace.
The views and opinions expressed herein are the views and opinions of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of Nasdaq, Inc.