Sakuratsu! Amabie-hime Short Form Anime Hits TV Saitama in July
Amabie, a creature from Japanese folklore said to protect people from disease, gets a makeover in Sakuratsu! Amabie Hime (“Violent Explosion! Princess Amabie”), a recently announced shortened TV anime set to air on TV Saitama from July 2022. The main personnel and cast have been revealed for the series, including:
- Original artwork: George Ohara
- Key Animation: George Ohara, Kirara
- Screenplay: George Ohara, Kirara
- Animation: Shuretsuku Hei 1-go, Kirara, oshiro
- Coordinator: Itaru Ito
The cast for Sakuratsu! Amabie Hime understand :
- Yuko Shirahama as Amabie Hime.
- Kaori Shimizu as Tojiji.
- Kayoko Ohkubo as Koegadekami.
- Akira Yoshimura (Broadcast!!) as Natsuo.
- Yuupon like Katsuo.
- Kaori Akino as Tobio.
- Yoyoyo-chan like Kurio.
- Roco like Atsuko.
- Yuino like Akiko.
- And Hiromitsu Mayashita as Opening narrator.
The story of Sakuratsu! Amabie Hime involves Amabie-hime, a spirit who saved people from a plague during the Edo period, rushing around like a madman in modern times trying to save people in the current Reiwa era. The series will air on Saturdays at 5:55 p.m. (5:55 p.m. JST) starting July 2, 2022. Each episode will be approximately 5 minutes long.
Source: comedic Natalie
Copyright Notice: © All Rights Reserved canonrecordings
Paul Chapman is the host of The Greatest Movie EVER! Podcast and GME! Lively fun time.